Tuesday, 15 January 2013

A day in the life of a missionary 9:56am

 I know, I know, I know it's not right to play favorites, but if you knew Zilanda you wouldn't be able to help yourself any better than I.  I just love this precious 3 year old.  I bought her this tea set for Christmas but we haven't connected until today.



Meet Zilanda and her 18 year old mother.  Don't miss the smile on Zilanda's face.




I wear sunglasses all day - everyday.  But I never allow the children at the creche to touch nor wear mine.  I knew Zilanda would love being like me.





Sweet smile :)


Didn't exactly put them on correctly... didn't that hurt her ears?  It took the adults and a knife to bust open the box.  The adults were as excited as Zilanda - I kept asking them to allow Zilanda to open her gift and set it up - but they did for her.


Rockin the shades.


I stayed for 'tea' actually fruit juice.  Pictured on the right is the Gogo - grandmother.  


Zilanda knew exactly what to do - so very carefully pouring the real juice.


Into each pick tiny cup.  


I love how the spoons are in each cup.  She was so darling sipping juice with the spoon.


Now she is washing each piece and placing them into the box to 'dry' - only once they were all washed, she would put them back into the water and do it all over again.  Zulu children don't have toys - so I know this was a very special indeed.



No comments:

Post a Comment