Tuesday, 22 January 2013

15 out of 12,461 I was asked to pick my 15 favorites

My home church, Grace Lutheran, Pensacola, Florida asked me to send them 15 pictures for their missionary web-page.  In random order... the winners are ~


A 'big brother' praying at Bible Camp in October 2012



Me and Nomusa at the 2011 creche graduation


Wishing my ministry partner Ginger were in the picture rather than taking it, here I am with Julia, Shara and Kaitlyn previous missionaries with our children in Ntshongweni, South Africa.




In red, my dear friend Nozipho and her grandson on her hip, mother (in white), her daughter between them, two nieces which she is raising since her sister died of AIDS and her 18 year old daughter (mother of grandson)


Newborn Mpilo January 2013


The children love my long, stringy hair - so different from their own


Africa is so beautiful


Egg on the spoon race - Bible Camp March 2012


Kruger Game Reserve leopard  February 2012


Pastor Mandla Thwala and I painting a house for orphans October 2011


Matthew Tohpak a seminary student from Liberia with me at the Lutheran Seminary in Pretoria, South Africa


We Three Kings at the creche December 2011 acting out the Christmas story


The preschoolers get breakfast - mealie meal - and a lunch at the Lutheran creche


Bible Camp October 2011 children wearing the Full Armor of God - Breastplate of Righteousness Ephesians 6:14


Getting my face painted at Moyo Restaurant September 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment