Sunday, 17 February 2013

10 things I will miss not living in South Africa

10 Things I will miss NOT living in South Africa.

1. Hugs from the children.

My sweet friend Zilanda.

2. Value on what's really important - which is not makeup, clothes, hair style, money, career.  The beauty of life is God, family, relationships, love and mercy.

3. Being known as a servant for God

4. The sheer beauty of Ntshongweni


5. Taxi rides



6. Meeting and working with so many, many wonderful other missionaries; all who share their love of serving the Lord with me.

(L) Shara, Coral, Ginger, Mr. Woo, Kaitlyn, me, Julia


My sweet friend Emily

(L) Ginger, me, Kristin
















7. Meeting a million wonderful Zulu people

(L) Constance, Nozipho, Joyce

8. Learning something radically new everyday - often about myself, always about God.

9. The healthy lifestyle of walking, drinking water, fresh food

10.  Living with Ginger






11. The people wearing their churches denomination colored clothes.  The Lutheran's wear black and white.  One denomination wear red, I've seen all white, one has purple.  All different, all beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment