Sunday, 16 December 2012

Shaka Sea World

Saturday, December 15 four sweet missionaries had a fun, fun, fun day at the beach in Durban.

Walk into Hillcrest, catch a taxi to Pinetown... change to another taxi to Durban. The kind driver took us all the way to the waterfront.  Thank you.





Kristin (L) Emily, Me, Ginger (R)  on the end of the pier.



Two teachers, me and beautiful palm trees on the beach.


Ginger makes friends EVERYWHERE we go.  They wanted their pictures with the pretty young ladies.




The view from the pier looking towards the hotels.


The water was the roughest I've ever seen it.



We walked to Shaka Sea World.  First stop the seal show.


'Pirate' and seal having a chat.


I loved the pirate set.


Great seats and happy girls.


Two seals doing their thang.


I was boiling in my bathing suit and short outfit so I bought this thin cover-up.  


We love dolphins. 


Dolphins were so wonderful.


This was a great show.


Will work for fish.



#1 shot of a splash.. well maybe he was swimming around making the wake?


#2 shot of a splash


#3 shot of a splash



Good one



#4 shot of a splash... my camera was so slow


#5 shot of a splash


#6 this is getting ridiculous


Huge jumbo tron of the show



Such magnificent animals



High jumper



Four jumping... all together now




Set decorated for Christmas; tree and presents.


# 7 & 8 


I was cracking up every time I knew I missed the shot


#9


#10 & 11



Got ya


#12



Fin


Is this dolphin smiling?


This Sea World had a water park as part of the ticket so we headed there.
Great day of R & R for 4 overworked and exhausted missionaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment