Sunday, 08 April 2012

Cry Baby



This sweet little girl is new to our creche.  


She has to be 2 years old and is having a terrible time adjusting to being away from home and with so many other children.


I think she is so very beautiful.

Being a budding photographer, I find myself drawn to take her picture.




Just when she seems like she's doing alright... the tears begin!

These pictures were taken at lunch.

She is still so beautiful even while so pitiful.





I like to imagine what she is thinking... 'I'm crying because no one braided my hair this morning and all the other little girls look so pretty.'



"Thou hast taken account of my wanderings; Put my tears in Thy bottle." Psalm 56:8

" I don't understand why my mom left me here..."


See the goat fur on her wrist.  Her family obvious had an animal sacrifice to the ancestors.  She will wear this 'bracelet' until it falls off; but first the fur will fall out and she will wear the animal skin.


This is so sad...

I just love the tears against her lovely brown skin.  

And those deep brown eyes are magnificent.



"Please lady stop taking my picture, can't you see how upset I am!"



"Why are you taking my picture, you usually hold me while I cry."

I'll be your friend...




"I don't know where the bathroom is, I don't know where my mom is, I don't why I have to line up..."




"I better hurry up and finish my lunch, they are beginning to stack the tables and all I've done is cry throughout lunch."



"I guess that woman with the camera in my face isn't gonna help me so I might as well eat my rice & beans."

No comments:

Post a Comment